You don’t have to settle for hand-me-downs or mismatched furniture in your children’s bedrooms. Instead, put some thought and vision into the design of their bedroom. There are many wonderful designs for young children, including beautiful bed and nightstand combinations as well as whole murphy beds.
We have compiled a list with modern bedroom furniture ideas for kids that you will love.
- 1 Blue and white design with Trundle bed and Wardrobes
- 2 Solid Wood and Blue with Pull Out Trundle Bed
- 3 Blue and white Bunk Beds with Pull Out Drawers
- 4 Young Child in Pink and Purple with Murphy Bed
- 5 Olive Green Bed with Storage and Style
- 6 DIY Design for Your Child
- 7 Solid Wood Bunk and Trundle bed with storage
- 8 A beautiful bedroom in basic pink for a princess
- 9 Boys’ Room with a Sleepover Bed and Computer Desk
Blue and white design with Trundle bed and Wardrobes
This beautiful bunk bed system is perfect for a larger bedroom. It can also be used as a double. You can choose to sleep on the top or you can snuggle down at the bottom. There is plenty of storage and display space. This design is bright and vibrant, but has a modern undertone.
Solid Wood and Blue with Pull Out Trundle Bed
This system could be the perfect solution for your older child. This one is for two and has steps (and drawers!) leading up to the second. You can use the second bed as a reading area or for sleepovers.
- Style and function Twin Size Daybed Frame. Make the most out of your small bedroom by using a twin size daybed frame with underbed drawers. Three drawers that can be pulled out and in for maximum storage are easily accessible.
- Twin Bed Frame with No Box Spring: This twin bed frame does not need a foundation or box spring. Simply place your mattress on top, and you’re good to go!
- Sturdy Construction Daybed With Trundle: This bed is made from solid wood and has a strong, sturdy construction that will last for years. Maximum 275 lb capacity, this bed can safely hold toddlers, teens, and adults.
- Multifunctional Daybed with Pull Out Trundle: The bed can be converted to a twin trundle bed for extra sleeping space. This bed is ideal for families with multiple children or guests. Built-in smooth casters make it easy to remove the trundle bed from drawers and drawers. Three functional drawers are easily pulled out and opened for maximum storage.
- Multifunctional Daybed with Pull Out Trundle: The bed can be converted to a twin trundle bed for extra sleeping space. This bed is ideal for families with multiple children or guests. The trundle bed has three drawers and is easily pulled out by the built-in casters.
Blue and white Bunk Beds with Pull Out Drawers
This double-bed with Trundle System is fun and modern, but still offers plenty of storage space. There are steps leading to the second bed, which can be used as a bedroom for your children or as a place for friends and family.
- STYLE AND FUNCTION: The Marco Island Twin Captains Bed has a pull-out twin Trundle Bed with three functional spacious drawers. This bed will add style and function to any bedroom. It is made from solid hardwood and other composites so you can enjoy it for many years.
- VERSATILITY. The twin-sized trundle bed comes with 3 drawers and can be easily rolled in and out to maximize storage space. The Marco Island Captains Bed comes in a variety of rich, non-toxic colors and is the perfect choice for any bedroom.
- EXTRA TWIN BEDS: The Marco Island Captains Bed is a great option when space is limited. This trundle bed is perfect for those who are expecting guests or need to make the most of small spaces.
- COMPLETE BEDROOM SYSTEM: Storkcraft makes products for every room, including changing tables and dressers, glider rocker chair, mattresses, bunk beds, and beds from brands such as Graco, Thomasville or Broyhill.
- UNIQUE QUALITY – Storkcraft has been producing quality furniture for children, teens, toddlers, and babies for 70 years. Our innovative products are comparable to the Dorel, Angel Line and Zinus lines.
Young Child in Pink and Purple with Murphy Bed
This lilac-lavender theme is filled with super feminine style. They designed this room for a young lady, from the Murphy bed and desk to the lip accent chair by the window.
It is very stylish and fashionable, but it’s still delicate. We love the color combinations and storage options.
Olive Green Bed with Storage and Style
This olive-dressed color scheme adds an extra touch of uniqueness. You can find the bed in the middle of everything, waiting for you to take a restful afternoon. This entire system is filled with amazing storage and a unique design.
The crisp white foundation makes it pop, giving it a modern look.
DIY Design for Your Child
This is a simple and charming option for smaller rooms. You’ll be able do more with the remaining space because it will make use of the corner.
This duo of lime and mango orange creates a fashion-forward and unique statement.
Solid Wood Bunk and Trundle bed with storage
This wooden bunk bed is a traditional but very modern option. You can access the top bunk from the side storage, which is always handy and simple to reach.
With the neutral base and red accents, the overall design of the room is warm and inviting.
- A slide that kids will love is part of a fun, modern design
- It is made with a strong metal frame and includes slats, so you don’t need a foundation or box spring.
- It includes a guardrail that runs the length of the bed to increase safety. It can accommodate one standard-size twin mattress (sold separately).
- You can buy curtain sets separately to make the loft bed a bakery, fort or other purpose.
- Weight limit: 200 pounds
A beautiful bedroom in basic pink for a princess
This bed is a dream come true for any little girl. This platform bed is a unique treat for every girl. The platform piece must be in the center of attention. However, the modern nightstands will help create a sophisticated look.
Boys’ Room with a Sleepover Bed and Computer Desk
Another modern, but relaxed set. They look bolder and more edgier with the blacks and blues.
A small computer desk and shelving units can also be used to maximize a space-constrained floor plan and help you blend your vision and theme together.